cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Funs Kessen <f...@barred.org>
Subject Re: OVM3 test failures
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2015 19:46:39 GMT
Daan,

I did the same, but noticed it’s the cloudstack-marvin plugin, so am doing it again to
figure out what’s going on there to see if I didn’t jump the gun with my comment.

Cheers,

Funs

> On 16 Apr 2015, at 21:35, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Funs,Raja,
>
> I did some more investigation. The issue has no relation to the change
> mentioned by e indeed but neither to the latest commits. It runs on my
> laptop (TM) so I suspect a problem on the jenkins slave or an false
> assumption about the slaves in the tests. We'll need to investigate
> further. I look at other marvin jobs. At first glance they all seem to
> feel. (4.4, 4.5 etc.)
>
> On Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 1:59 PM, Funs Kessen <funs@barred.org> wrote:
>> Hi Raja,
>>
>> It seems there is no relation between what Daan was talking about and this problem
as far as I can see.

>> If you revert your last commit I suspect that everything is ok, so we need to figure
out what your commit triggers that causes it to fail I guess as prior to that stuff seemed
to work (tm).

>> Cheers
>>
>> Funs
>>
>> PS: Are you on Cloudstack days in Austin per chance, then I could help you figuring
out what’s going on.

>>> On 16 Apr 2015, at 20:38, Raja Pullela <raja.pullela@citrix.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> the builds are failing due to ovm3 audit failures.
>>> https://builds.apache.org/job/cloudstack-marvin/1723/console
>>>
>>> Daan, not sure if the change you were planning to do will address this issue?
>>>
>>> Raj

code and run again but wanted to alert you to this.

I go about getting this fix?

Kessen

and replace and then noticed I broke something and fixed it with another commit.

it, I crushed the fix as it was wrong. I’ve fixed it by setting the separator hard, and
not to File.separator.

not on Windows so using File.separator will just break things instead of making it work, as
the code should not be platform independent but specifically for the Agent.

<funs@barred.org> wrote:
> [...]
apologies in advance!

themselves actually as you’ve noticed, so I’ll have to place the File.seperator there
too in XenTest.java.

so you can pick it out ?

don’t have to make two =)

adding