cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack 4.4.2 with LDAP Authentication
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:06:46 GMT
This link has info on how to control “OldPasswordAllowedPeriod” for AD.
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/6662
There is a reason why this overlap of old and new password is required. Because if the change
is abrupt a user may end up locking his account (like 3 bad tries).

Not aware of something like this for open ldap, try googling.

> On 13-Apr-2015, at 3:25 pm, Star Guo <starg@ceph.me> wrote:
>
> But I use openldap. Does it relate to openldap ? Can I change 10min to just few second
? Thanks.

> Best Regards,
> Star Guo

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.