cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Stop using Review Board
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2015 07:48:03 GMT

On Apr 3, 2015, at 11:36 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 9:53 AM, Sateesh Chodapuneedi
> <sateesh.chodapuneedi@citrix.com> wrote:

to go back to RB where we could get some information seeing review history/comments.

> All comments were copied to the mailing list.
>
> --David

I see your point Sateesh, but David is correct *you can search the mail archive) and I also
see no difference with normal commits made by committers. If the commit message is bad then
tough luck.

At least git blame tells you who changed the file the latest etc….and you can always contact
the committer who reviewed and applied that patch and should be familiar with it since he/she
agreed to it.