cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Artjoms Petrovs <artjoms.petr...@telia.lv>
Subject 2-level authentication implementation issues
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:15:08 GMT
Hello, CS Developers!

I am developing multi-level authentication for CloudStack v4.4.2 and I got in a little confusion.
As I can see all the commands can be called only by authenticated users, the only exception
goes for "login" and "logout" commands, as it is stated in ApiServlet.

Is there a possibility to hack or extend ApiServlet, so custom login command can be called
without authentication, meaning the module will be independent (no changes in cloud-server).

Kind Regards,
Artjoms V. Petrovs

[cid:image001.jpg@01D05734.919A5170]<http://www.telia.lv/>
Artjoms Petrovs
System Analyst / Programmer

Telia Latvija, Ltd. | Lielvardes street 8a, Riga, Latvia, LV-1006
Ph.:   +371 67082144
Mob. +371 27498048
artjoms.petrovs@telia.lv | telia.lv

This email (and any attachements or hyperlinks within it) may contain information that is
confidential, legally  privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not entitled to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, disseminate or rely on this email in any way. If you have received
this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by or email and destroy it, and
all copies of it.