cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sonali Jadhav <son...@servercentralen.se>
Subject RE: Nordic / Scandinavian Users
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:00:57 GMT
Hi,

Nordiska servercentralen AB, is a Swedish company. We're providing various cloud services,
domain, web hosting, backup, hosted exchange, SharePoint, TS, App-v, VPS, dedicated servers,
co-locations etc.. . And from this month we're putting our CloudStack 4.5 into production.

/Sonali

-----Original Message-----
From: Erik Weber [mailto:terbolous@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2015 2:33 PM
To: dev; users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Nordic / Scandinavian Users

Thanks for all your feedback, I'd hope for some more, so I'll be bumping the thread sporadically
to fetch any newcomers/late readers/sporadic readers/etc.
If you know anyone that should be on the list, feel free to mention it.

Henrik: Don't think I've met you yet, so which company are you working for?

The current list:
EVRY (Norway)
GreenQloud (Iceland)
Henrik Johansen++ (Denmark)