cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Stop using Review Board
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 08:52:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

Since GitHub pull requests have been enabled for cloudstack, we have closed 127 commits.

I believe this is a nicer interface, one that folks are used to when contributing to other
open source projects.

In the meantime, we still have 73 open reviews on Review Board

https://reviews.apache.org/

* I propose that we stop using RB all together, and remove any links to it from our website
and README.

A few of us have tried to close some of the reviews by pinging the authors already.

* My second proposition is that we write a comment in all reviews:

“Thanks for the patch, the cloudstack community has decided to stop using Review Board in
favor of github pull request.
You can see <link> to learn how to submit a pull request to cloudstack. Could you move
your patch to a PR ?
Without response from you we will close this review within 7 days.
"

There is good contribution guidelines in our docs README:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack-docs

-Sebastien