cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Weber <terbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nordic / Scandinavian Users
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 09:02:37 GMT
Thanks for all your feedback, I'd hope for some more, so I'll be bumping
the thread sporadically to fetch any newcomers/late readers/sporadic
readers/etc.
If you know anyone that should be on the list, feel free to mention it.

Henrik: Don't think I've met you yet, so which company are you working for?

The current list:
EVRY (Norway)
GreenQloud (Iceland)
Henrik Johansen++ (Denmark)