cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Updating VR template, without ACS update
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2015 14:46:51 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering is it possibe to update/replace the VR template somehow
without actually updating the ACS.

I'm running ACS 4.3.0, and having some issues with remote IP not being
really shown during Port Forwarding and Static NAT (VR also does SNAT
beside the DNAT)

I know question is a little bit weird - but...

Another Q: I can see that after ACS is upgraded, there is restart of each
System VM needed - we have over 50-60 VPCs - this also means that I need to
wait for 60 VRs to reboot.
Is there any drawnback of runnng existing VRs after ACS 4.3.0 is updated to
4.3.2 and then later manually reboot each VR from Infrastructure/Virtual
Routers ?

--

Andrija Panić