cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating VR template, without ACS update
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 10:59:40 GMT
Thanks Markus.

So anyway, I need to make some time to upgrade to 4.3.2.

Can I manually reboot VR/s one by one after the upgrade is done (instead of
using the script for rebooting ssvm, cpvm, and 66 VRs...)
And is this reallt reboot inside OS - not destroying and recreating VRs ???

Or would you still recommend rebooting VRs via sctipt - I understand that
it reboots VRs one by one...

I would not like to recreate VR, and then hit a bug with VR creation, that
I'm having right now... :(

Thanks

--

Andrija Panić