cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject BUG: anybody addressing this one ?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2015 11:58:53 GMT
Hi,

Currently I have hit a bug, when I click on some instance, then on View
Volumes, and then I get listed volumes that belong to some other VM - it
already happened to me that I deleted the volumes - beacuse of ACS bug in
GUI !

So, I suggest to consider maybe to implement purging volumes the same way
it is implemented with VM-s - so the VM is not really deleted - and the
purge thread in ACS will acually delete it when it runs...

--

Andrija Panić