cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Agent deleting/stoping main bridge on Linux ???
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 16:24:25 GMT
Yeah, sorry. You could request an enhancement for an agent tunable
that keeps the bridge from being removed, but it will not help you
now.

If you want to get hacky, you can edit the
   /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/network/vnet/modifyvlan.sh
script on your agent, commenting out deleteVlan(). That *might* do
what you want.