cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OVM3 test failures
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:16:45 GMT
Shame on me, oh the public humiliation. will fix and submit, thanks

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 3:07 PM, Roger Crerie <roger.crerie@hds.com> wrote:
> Tests passed after I fixed the audit failures.  Good on you :).
>
> Roger

again but wanted to alert you to this.

> Roger

and then noticed I broke something and fixed it with another commit.

>> thanks!
>>
>>> On 27 Mar 2015, at 12:12, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> /me not being smart enough to use pull requests.
>>>
>>> I am pulling it now.

the fix as it was wrong. I’ve fixed it by setting the separator hard, and not to File.separator.

so using File.separator will just break things instead of making it work, as the code should
not be platform independent but specifically for the Agent.

actually as you’ve noticed, so I’ll have to place the File.seperator there too in XenTest.java.

--
Daan