cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autoscaling Bug-Cloudstack-7751
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 11:45:23 GMT
Prapul,

Thanks for put this to our attention. I don't think anyone is working
on this. For those not familiar with the netscaler feature but
interested in working on the cloudstack implementation of it it might
be usefull to further extend the functional description in the ticket.

regards,

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 11:57 AM, prapul cool
<prapul_cool2000@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hi ,
>    Autoscaling with out netscaler - Even though a bug has been registered Cloudstack-7751,there
has been no update. Can any one have any idea on this.is there any temporary fix for this.
> [CLOUDSTACK-7751] Autoscaling without netscaler - ASF JIRA
>
> |   |
> | [CLOUDSTACK-7751] Autoscaling without netscaler - ASF JIRAAuto scaling wizard not available
apache cloudstack 4.4.1. no auto scale button available  |

--
Daan