cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira Housekeeping - Old Blockers 4.4.2
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:10:50 GMT
sorry for the late reply, Paul. I am sick t home at the moment. Better then
yesterday though, thanks;)

I had a rule that blockers are only that if they have been discussed as
such on list

I was unaware new 'blocker' were introduced and didn't look at those yet.

In principle these are critical until the submitter has taken the trouble
to discuss them and got consensus on it blocking a next release.

Daan

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 9:52 AM, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

>  Hi Daan,
>

> What’s your view on these ‘blockers’ for the 4.4.2 release?
>

> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20priority%20%3D%20Blocker%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20affectedVersion%20%3D%204.4.2%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC
>

> CLOUDSTACK-8210          KVM Unable to Cancel Maintenance mode after
> upgrade
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8201          KVM Snapshot to Template to New Instance is not
> working
>
> CLOUDSTACK-8148          dvSwitch Broken with
> java.lang.NumberFormatException
>

> Regards
>

> Paul Angus
>
> *Cloud Architect*
>

> [image: cid:image001.png@01D01549.640501B0]
>

> D: +44 20 3468 <+442036030540> 5163 |S: +44 20 3603 0540 <+442036030540>
> | M: +4 <+447968161581>4 7711 418 784 | T: @CloudyAngus
>
> paul.angus@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue
> <https://twitter.com/>

>  Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
> services
>
> IaaS Cloud Design & Build
> <http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework <http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>