cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Seif Eddine Jemli <seifeddineje...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC 2015] Enabling snapshots to be taken on primary storage for the ESXi hypervisor using managed storage
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 15:41:28 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am Seif Eddine Jemli, a final year student in a french computer science
engineering college (ENSEIRB-MATMECA).

For GSOC 2015, I'm interested in looking at the JIRA Ticket
*CLOUDSTACK-8341* : *Enabling snapshots to be taken on primary storage for
the ESXi hypervisor using managed storage*

My full proposal can be found on Google Melange at:
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/public/google/gsoc2015/sjemli/5717271485874176

I am relying on your advices and suggestions!

Regards,
Seif