cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] Setting up multiple devcloud host in cloudstack dev environment
Date Sun, 22 Mar 2015 13:37:29 GMT
Tilak,

Take a look at devcloud4 from Ian Duffy[1], it use vagrant + virtualbox to
setup a nice test env locally. You might be able to run multiple instance
of the cloudstack management-server into VMs. devcloud4 does not use the
simulator as managed hypervisor, it deploy a XenServer VM, so it might help
validating few tests where your 2 management-servers will interact to same
hosts.

[1] https://github.com/imduffy15/devcloud4

Good luck,