cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Santosh Kumar <san00...@gmail.com>
Subject Contributing to Cloudstack in FrontEnd side
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 21:41:00 GMT
Hello,

I'm Santosh Kumar, Software Developer at HackerEarth and FOSS activist. At
HackerEarth, I'm a FullStack Developer working on Django-related
applications and also FrontEnd of the Marketing pages.

I had a short stint with Apache CloudStack while working on the
BigDataCloud Conference held in Bangalore last year. I had created the
website for this conference.
I would like to involve myself in the project and  contribute to the
front-end development side of CloudStack. Please guide me in how can I
contribute to this project.

*Regards,Santosh Kumar*