cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Will Stevens <williamstev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: [GSOC] Setting up multiple devcloud host in cloudstack dev environment
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 01:02:00 GMT
Is the cloudstack up and working?  Did you check in virtual box if the
box(s?) are up?  If so can you check the logs?

It seems like you are not getting your networking configured because the VM
seems to come up but there is no connection. Is the network reported
correct?  Nat and host only is right?  I think that is what I read.

Ws