cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Keerthiraja SJ <sjkeer...@gmail.com>
Subject CS 4.5.1 vhd-utils copy do we need this setup.
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 14:54:16 GMT
Hi All,

If CS 4.5.1 support Xenserver 6.5 do we still need to copy the vhd-utils
from cloudstack to xenserver 6.5 too.

Do we have to follow the same if we do migration from 4.2.1 to 4.5 and to
rest of the older version of xenserver 6.x

Do we need this below setups for the CS 4.5.1 to Xenserver 6.5

Copy vhd-utils file on CloudStack management servers. Copy the file
vhd-utils
/usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver
.
wget -P /usr/share/cloudstack-common/scripts/vm/hypervisor/xenserver
\
http://download.cloud.com.s3.amazonaws.com/tools/vhd-util

Thanks,
Keerthi