cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [ASK] Is password server disabled in VPC?
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:04:41 GMT
Hi Andrija,

Are you sure, on latest 4.3 too it looks like it is one of the disabled services, see:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/4.3/systemvm/patches/debian/config/opt/cloud/bin/patchsystemvm.sh#L109

(Unless there is some other script enabling/disabling services on VR and I’m looking at
wrong place.)

If I enable the password server service for VPC, anyone has any objections?