cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Wilder Rodrigues <WRodrig...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Allow configuring system VMs to use local storage at zone level
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:44:16 GMT
Hi guys,

I was talking about this one: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6139

Based on the description, it seems to be the same thing mentioned by Koushik.

And that’s the commit: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/commit/b3f18e7d74a0f09db9977554a6c7648b7edbc33d

If I have to modify some other things to get it better, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,
Wilder

On 02 Mar 2015, at 06:49, Koushik Das <koushik.das@citrix.com<mailto:koushik.das@citrix.com>>