cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Remi Bergsma <RBerg...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Item for ACS 4.5 release notes
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2015 16:26:32 GMT
Hi,

It might be worth noting in the release notes of ACS 4.5 that CLOUDSTACK-7595 is resolved,
as this changes behaviour. We ran into this in 4.4 already where we suddenly had timeouts
that were not there before and it’s not immediately clear why that happens.

job.cancel.threshold.minutes in previous releases was 60x bigger than configured, hence very
high timeouts. You will hit this timeout when migrating large disks or making big snapshots,
etc.

If there’s something I can do to help document this, let me know.

Regards,
Remi