cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Crerie <roger.cre...@hds.com>
Subject assistance with VMware
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:18:50 GMT
I am trying to set up a cluster with VMWare but continue to get the "Could not find corresponding
resource manager for VMware" status when trying to create it.  I have added the VMWare SDK
libs to my maven repository and built trying the following.....

mvn install -P developer,systemvm,vmware -Dnonoss

mvn install -P developer,systemvm,vmware,nonoss -Dnoredist

I even see in the build list.....

[INFO] Apache CloudStack VMware Base ...................... SUCCESS [  2.875 s]

And

[INFO] Apache CloudStack Plugin - Hypervisor VMware ....... SUCCESS [ 10.420 s]

Am I not doing something right?

Roger