cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Crerie <roger.cre...@hds.com>
Subject RE: OVM3 test failures
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:50:50 GMT
I'm getting audit failures now.  See attached text file.  I'll fix them in code and run again
but wanted to alert you to this.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 9:48 AM
To: Roger Crerie
Cc: Funs Kessen; dev
Subject: Re: OVM3 test failures

You should be able to do 'git pull' in your working dir, from the shell.

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:38 PM, Roger Crerie <roger.crerie@hds.com> wrote:
> Having never pulled anything from cloudstack but the master how would I go about getting
this fix?

> Roger

then noticed I broke something and fixed it with another commit.

> thanks!
>
>> On 27 Mar 2015, at 12:12, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> /me not being smart enough to use pull requests.
>>
>> I am pulling it now.
>>
>> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Funs Kessen <funs@barred.org> wrote:
>>> Hi Daan,

>>> I replied to you, that’s why the pull request contains two commit IDs ;)

fix as it was wrong. I’ve fixed it by setting the separator hard, and not to File.separator.

using File.separator will just break things instead of making it work, as the code should
not be platform independent but specifically for the Agent.

Windows.

actually as you’ve noticed, so I’ll have to place the File.seperator there too in XenTest.java.

--
Daan