cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Roger Crerie <roger.cre...@hds.com>
Subject RE: OVM3 test failures
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:31:13 GMT
Sorry that was a typo.  My goal was to show that I did a rebuild of the Database in case it
was a problem with me not having the right tables in the DB TO run the tests.  I brought over
this afternoon from master ran the command to redeploy the database and then ran mvn install
-P development,systemvm in the root of the repository.  I have also tried running mvn install
from the \cloudstack\plugins\hypervisors\ovm3 directory directly as this seems to be the location
of my failures.

Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Daan Hoogland [mailto:daan.hoogland@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 2:23 PM
To: dev
Cc: Funs Kessen
Subject: Re: OVM3 test failures

Roger, I've been browsing through your output and can't find an obvious root cause. I am cc'ing
the author of the ovm3. In the meanwhile i'll be compiling master and run the dbdeploy target.
What do you mean by 'ovm install command'? typo?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 7:03 PM, Roger Crerie <roger.crerie@hds.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply. Please find attached a text of the build
> errors I am getting for OVM3
>
> Roger

seems not to have your problem. So please expand on your problems.

> [1] http://jenkins.buildacloud.org/job/master-slowbuild/
>
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2015 at 6:18 PM, Roger Crerie <roger.crerie@hds.com> wrote:
>> I just updated my source from the master repository.  I am now seeing failures with
cloud-plugin-hypervisor-ovm3.  The failures are having to do with the tests that OVM3 are
running.  I ran the ovm install command to clear the old databse ....

--
Daan