cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Rene Moser
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:13:29 GMT
The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack
has asked Rene Moser to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has accepted.

Rene has committed several fixes to cloudstack and is the sole author of the cloudstack ansible
module.
This module should make it to Ansible core quite soon

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Join me in congratulating Rene and let's hope for more Ansible play books to deploy cloudstack
and associated workloads.

-The CloudStack PMC