cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Funs Kessen <f...@barred.org>
Subject Re: OVM3 test failures
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 11:20:44 GMT
Nah you are smart enough, it’s just that I was lazy and did a search and replace and then
noticed I broke something and fixed it with another commit.

thanks!

> On 27 Mar 2015, at 12:12, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> /me not being smart enough to use pull requests.
>
> I am pulling it now.
>
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 12:04 PM, Funs Kessen <funs@barred.org> wrote:
>> Hi Daan,
>>
>>> On 27 Mar 2015, at 11:58, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Funs, I commented on it, I think it has a typo in it.
>>> Roger, can you apply that patch and test (after looking at my comment)?
>>
>> I replied to you, that’s why the pull request contains two commit IDs ;)

as it was wrong. I’ve fixed it by setting the separator hard, and not to File.separator.

File.separator will just break things instead of making it work, as the code should not be
platform independent but specifically for the Agent.

as you’ve noticed, so I’ll have to place the File.seperator there too in XenTest.java.

>>> --
>>> Daan
>>>

>> —
>>        =Funs