cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Suresh Sadhu <Suresh.Sa...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS][HELP] Cleaning up JIRA
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:06:06 GMT
Count me in.. Sebastien.

Regards
sadhu

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastien Goasguen [mailto:runseb@gmail.com]
Sent: 27 March 2015 15:07
To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: [DISCUSS][HELP] Cleaning up JIRA

Hi everyone,

We have ~1400 open issues in JIRA.

I think it’s time for some cleanup.

In just <10 minutes I was able to close 10+ issues that were not valid anymore.

Aside from closing old, unvalid issues we actually need to do some proper triage. It’s not
a very glamorous job but we need to do it.

I don’t have any good ideas on how to do this and get everyone engaged, but to avoid bikeshedding
of sorts I would like to propose:

* Let’s have a regular weekly hangout meeting where people who want to help can join for
one hour and cleanup JIRA.

If 10 of us manage to meet, in one our we could knock out hundreds of trivial, unvalid or
won’t fix issues.

So what do you say ? operation JIRA cleanup anyone ?

-Sebastien