cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: assistance with VMware
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 19:50:06 GMT
Roger,

Are you working against master branch? Wanted to confirm that you have
all non-open source packages installed before building, it appears as
you do - since vmware plugin build successfully - just confirm.

Regards
ilya

On 3/27/15 12:18 PM, Roger Crerie wrote:
> I am trying to set up a cluster with VMWare but continue to get the "Could not find corresponding
resource manager for VMware" status when trying to create it.  I have added the VMWare SDK
libs to my maven repository and built trying the following.....