cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Item for ACS 4.5 release notes
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:45:28 GMT
Hi Remi,

I've merged the PRs on 4.4/4.5 and master branches. Do you want me to
revert the commits on master then?

On Thursday 12 March 2015 03:53 PM, Remi Bergsma wrote:
> Hi Sebastien,
>
> Thanks for the pointer, I’ve send pull requests to add it to 4.4 and 4.5. Not sure
if we want to add it to master as well? Could make sense if people will upgrade from 4.3 ->
4.6 in the future. Let me know!

> If there was an easier way to add it to multiple branches at once I’m happy to learn
;-)

> Regards,
> Remi
>

> On 11 Mar 2015, at 18:49, sebgoa <runseb@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Mar 11, 2015, at 5:26 PM, Remi Bergsma <RBergsma@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> It might be worth noting in the release notes of ACS 4.5 that CLOUDSTACK-7595
is resolved, as this changes behaviour. We ran into this in 4.4 already where we suddenly
had timeouts that were not there before and it’s not immediately clear why that happens.

>>> job.cancel.threshold.minutes in previous releases was 60x bigger than configured,
hence very high timeouts. You will hit this timeout when migrating large disks or making big
snapshots, etc.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav