cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC4
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:24:19 GMT
Hi all,

Please don't panic. It's a presentation bug and does not affect internal
operations (based on what I read the code). So, if cidrlists are present
in DB they will be applied, only the list call won't return anything as
the field is transient and lazy loaded.

I've tried to fix it now:

And, building rpms for testing now.

Since, it's a minor issue once the fix is confirmed anyone has
objections to include this fix along with the RAT build fix? David?

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.