cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot delete range as IP is being used for providing dhcp service in this subnet
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2015 01:59:20 GMT
I assume you can make sense of these queries, install something like
MySQL Workbench - or tool you like the most for sql work so you can make
changes in place without knowing much of SQL.

Here are  snippets i wrote that may help

First find the network ID you need to clean up
SELECT * from cloud.networks

check what i used to check what network uses which IPs.
SELECT name,ip4_address FROM cloud.nics,cloud.vm_instance where
broadcast_uri like "%106" and nics.instance_id=vm_instance.id and
nics.state not like "Deallocating";

Check what IPs are used by specific network, you can alter them to Free
once you find the disparity
SELECT * FROM cloud.user_ip_address where source_network_id=221 and
state not like "Free";

Same on NICs table, set them to Deallocating if they are set to Reserved
or Allocated - and append the removed date
SELECT * FROM cloud.nics where network_id=212 and state not like
"Deallocating" and removed is null;

On 3/3/15 5:17 PM, Nux! wrote:
> I have disabled the zone hours ago and killed the VR. I still cannot remove that range,
same error.
> I'll let it do its thing overnight and try again tomorrow morning.
>
> At this point the waiting times are kind of bad and I'd rather dive in the DB if there's
a reasonable way of doing it that way.