cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject or website
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2015 14:31:16 GMT
Hi,

The website has been bugging me greatly, it's not up to par with today's website and does
not portray our project in a good way.

I decided to try something quick. I created a gh-pages branch in our repo, orphaned from the
rest of the code based and pushed that.
It shows up on github due to the mirroring:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/gh-pages

And it builds:

https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/gh-pages

I believe that's nice, it allows us to keep the website under ASF root repo but the mirroring
allows us to use github pages.
That means we can take pull requests to build our website instead of using svn or the apache
CMS.

Any amazing web designer on these lists who wants to take a crack at a modern design for cloudstack
?

thanks,

-sebastien