cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache CloudStack 4.5.0 RC4
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:16:52 GMT
All,

Unfortunately I've been travelling and not had chance to test fully.

I did manage to test last night and found this bug is still present which I consider a Blocker.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8248?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

I know we have formally voted yes but we need to address this as lots of folks are using VPCs

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44 20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44 20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<htp://www.shapeblue.com/>
| Twitter:@cloudstackguru<https://twitter.com/#!/cloudstackguru>

ShapeBlue Ltd, 53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, London, WC2N 4HS<x-apple-data-detectors://5>