cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack simulator
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:47:19 GMT
Thanks for sharing, I will look at config and see it this can be fixed for local use on 4.5.

A working local simulator will help pre-verify commits and will also help in adding more test
cases.

-abhi

> On 31-Mar-2015, at 11:38 am, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>
> Abhi,
>
> Travis is able to run it fine and it’s green: https://travis-ci.org/shapeblue/cloudstack/builds/56394003
>
> For hints search a wiki on cwiki and see these travis configs that run simulator smoke
tests:

> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/blob/master/.travis.yml
> https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/master/tools/travis
>
>> On 30-Mar-2015, at 5:08 pm, Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

>> Hi,
>>
>>  I am trying to run simulator on latest 4.5.
>>
>> On a clean build I get the following error:
>>

>> INFO  [o.a.c.s.l.CloudStackExtendedLifeCycle] (main:null) Configuring CloudStack
Components
>> [ERROR] Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.plugin.Jetty6PluginWebAppContext@6ce75188{/client,/root/cloudstack/client/target/generated-webapp}
>> org.springframework.context.ApplicationContextException: Failed to start bean 'cloudStackLifeCycle';
nested exception is net.sf.ehcache.CacheException: Unable to create CacheManagerPeerListener.
Initial cause was ccpsimulator: ccpsimulator: Name or service not known
>> at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.doStart(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:170)
>> at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.access$200(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:51)
>> at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor$LifecycleGroup.start(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:339)
>> at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.startBeans(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:143)
>> at org.springframework.context.support.DefaultLifecycleProcessor.onRefresh(DefaultLifecycleProcessor.java:108)
>>

>> Is anyone able to run it successfully ?
>>
>> -abhi

>> CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>

> Regards,