cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Abhinandan Prateek <abhinandan.prat...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Jira Housekeeping - 'Old Blockers'
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 11:51:41 GMT
Hi Paul,

  This is a good initiative !

I think we should clean up Jira as we go forward. Blockers languishing around is not a good
sign.

I personally feel that blockers that are more than a year old can be safely closed, as these
may be hard to reproduce as things have changed since then or probably these are not relevant
now.
anything remaining should then be worked upon and resolved/closed.

On 06-Mar-2015, at 3:42 pm, Paul Angus <paul.angus@shapeblue.com<mailto:paul.angus@shapeblue.com>>