Hi Daan,

Yes we generally submit our patches upstream when we are sure that the change will not break other environments that we cannot / have time to test. We run basic zone and KVM with local storage, so it’s not the most common Cloudstack setup.

Our latest patches for 4.4 will be submitted within a few days.

Regards,

Loic