cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Andrija Panic <andrija.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable primary storage, not delete...
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2015 21:14:09 GMT
Hi folks,

I was wondering is it safe to change the Cluster Wide primary storage to a
Zone Wide primary storage (change the database, cloud.storage_pool). This
is ACS 4.3.0

Or actually better question - since I have some old NFS servers exist as
Primary Storage - is there any way to exclude this NFS (Cluster Wide)  - or
disable it, so the new Volume Uploads will not use that NFS storage...

This is some trail from the history, that I can't really delete, but would
like to completely disable further usage of this NFS server... if possible
at all...

THanks,

--

Andrija Panić