cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Redundant VPC routers and persistent router config
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:38:09 GMT
Yes, I just want to make sure that it doesn't require/assume
persistency when some people rely on recreate.systemvm.enabled=true to
provide clean/fresh systemvms with every reboot, consistent with the
cloud paradigm.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, the delete works. Dont know if we included the option recreate in
> our tests. Should not be a biggy though. It is not relevant for the
> persistency.
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Marcus <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:
>> But a recreate will still work, right? If you delete the router or set
>> recreate.systemvm.enabled=true it will still result in a working
>> router?
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> It means that cloudstack doesn't have to reconfigure them on reboot as
>>> they have the config on disk.

on Tier 1 to VM B on Tier 2 in a Single VPC. I can reproduce the bug and it disappears when
I convert the Single VPC to a redundant one. I already talked to Ian and he is on it.

has no host credentials to check router services
SUCCESS ===

... === TestName: test_09_create_redundant_vpc_offering | Status : SUCCESS ===

... === TestName: test_privategw_acl | Status : SUCCESS ===

network ... === TestName: test_04_chg_srv_off_router_after_addition_of_one_guest_network |
TestName: test_05_destroy_router_after_addition_of_one_guest_network | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_01_stop_start_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_02_reboot_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_04_change_service_offerring_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_05_destroy_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===

If