cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Isaac Chiang <isaacchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Users in taiwan
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 04:24:29 GMT
Hi Daan,
         Since my mission in company has been changed, but there are still
some active CloudStack users in Taipei. it would be great if you can have a
session for us, maybe we can hold a gathering during your stay. The only
problem will be that I have a business trip in April and almost the same
time as yours. If you're willing to give us a speech here, I believe we can
figure it out. Let's keep in touch :)

Regards
Isaac