cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pending issues on 4.4.2 and 4.3.2
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 08:05:37 GMT
Rajani, did you triage them? Maybe some of those are fixed in commits
after the release. In that case they can be marked with all of 4.3.3,
4.4.3 and 4.5.0. Otherwise we can still decide to put them on higher
versions or on 'future'

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Abhinandan Prateek
<abhinandan.prateek@shapeblue.com> wrote:
> Since we are still voting and fixing 4.5 RC, these should be moved to 4.5.
> If these are not fixed now then they can be moved to 4.6 after 4.5 is released.
>
> -abhi
>
>> On 18-Feb-2015, at 12:13 pm, Rajani Karuturi <rajani@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>> There are some open issues on 4.4.2 on 4.3.2.
>> Since they are already released, what should be the target release for
>> these issues?
>> Should I move them to 4.6 (since we dont have 4.3.3 or 4.4.3 planned)?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> ~Rajani

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

--