cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] move MinVRVersion from service to orchestration layer
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 10:22:12 GMT
H,

not sure if this is really worthy of the tag [DISCUSS] but it is a subset of [1]

In view of issues people have upgrading system vms in between ACS
updates I want to move the static final MinVRVersion in the
VirtualNetworkApplianceService definition to a configuration item in
the NetworkOrchestrationService. I started feature/minvrversion to do
this.

I would like for operators to be able to set it per domain and to add
a fourth element to it for their own testing/use; it would then be
'4.4.2.13234' after a lot of testing;)

[1] http://markmail.org/message/aub7lmjjwyoq4hvq
--
Daan