cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MERGE] Redundant VPC routers and persistent router config
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 07:37:06 GMT
Good point Marcus. I'll look into that.

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 9:38 PM, Marcus <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I just want to make sure that it doesn't require/assume
> persistency when some people rely on recreate.systemvm.enabled=true to
> provide clean/fresh systemvms with every reboot, consistent with the
> cloud paradigm.
>
> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 12:09 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Yes, the delete works. Dont know if we included the option recreate in
>> our tests. Should not be a biggy though. It is not relevant for the
>> persistency.
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 8:05 PM, Marcus <shadowsor@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> But a recreate will still work, right? If you delete the router or set
>>> recreate.systemvm.enabled=true it will still result in a working
>>> router?

VM A on Tier 1 to VM B on Tier 2 in a Single VPC. I can reproduce the bug and it disappears
when I convert the Single VPC to a redundant one. I already talked to Ian and he is on it.

test_01_create_account | Status : SUCCESS ===
is created ... === TestName: test_01_add_vm_to_subdomain | Status : SUCCESS ===

has no host credentials to check router services

test_03_vpc_off_without_lb | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_04_vpc_off_without_static_nat | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_05_vpc_off_without_pf | Status : SUCCESS ===
... === TestName: test_09_create_redundant_vpc_offering | Status : SUCCESS ===

... === TestName: test_privategw_acl | Status : SUCCESS ===

guest network ... === TestName: test_04_chg_srv_off_router_after_addition_of_one_guest_network
=== TestName: test_05_destroy_router_after_addition_of_one_guest_network | Status : SUCCESS
===
test_01_stop_start_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_02_reboot_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
TestName: test_04_change_service_offerring_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===
test_05_destroy_router_after_creating_vpc | Status : SUCCESS ===

--
Daan