cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: Major breakage in GUI after upgrade from 4.3.2 to 4.4.2
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 14:45:55 GMT
Hi Andrei,

A couple more questions for you:

Are you spinning up a VM based on a template or an ISO in this case?

If a template, can you specify the characteristics of your compute offering?

If an ISO, can you specify the characteristics of your compute and disk
offerings?

Thanks!
Mike

On Tue, Feb 3, 2015 at 2:25 AM, Andrei Mikhailovsky <andrei@arhont.com>
wrote:

> Mike, thanks for looking into this. I've ran a few tests and I can confirm
> that creating a new disk and compute offering does NOT solve the problem. I
> still have the same error on the same line. The disk and compute offering
> were created by specifying only the required options marked with the red *.
>
> Andrei

user list.

The
I've