cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Days 2015
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:31:12 GMT
I see that all of the presentations for ApacheCon in Austin are already on
their website and assigned to time slots throughout that conference.

Are the papers we're talking about in this e-mail in reference to
CloudStack Days in Austin (co-located with ApacheCon)?

If so, when do we have to have these papers reviewed by?

Also, where are they? :)

Thanks

--
*Mike Tutkowski*