cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: error when building
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:44:27 GMT

On Monday 23 February 2015 03:12 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:

>> On 23 Feb 2015, at 08:23, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>

>>> On Saturday 21 February 2015 07:34 PM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
>>> is anyone seeing errors like this on 4.4 or even 4.3 branch:
>>>
>>> [ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
>>> [ERROR]
>>> [ERROR]   The project org.apache.cloudstack:cloud-vmware-base:4.3.2 (/opt/cloudstack/pom.xml)
has 1 error
in central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 24, column 11 -> [Help 2]
>>> [ERROR]
>>
>> Looks like the source is in /opt, make sure the source repo is owned by
>> the user with suitable file mod bits so that they can build it and
>> access ~/.m2 directory. Lastly, make sure to install nonoss libs before
>> you build, you can use this repo
>> https://github.com/bhaisaab/cloudstack-nonoss (I use this to build
>> ShapeBlue's CloudStack nonoss builds).
>
> It's a simulator build, why would i need the nonoss bits ?

I see the build failed while building cloud-vmware-base, AFAIK our maven
build systemm, probably -Dnonoss or -Dnoredist (4.3) was passed.

>> Check the CloudStack version in
>> both root pom.xml and the artifact's pom.xml that is failing, if they
>> are not same make them same :)
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Rohit Yadav
>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>> M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>> PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

>> CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.