cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Let's do ACS 4.5 RC4?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:10:30 GMT
Hi all,

4.5.0 is already too late, let's focus on releasing it soon - in the
past few weeks, we've already fixed many blockers and issues on 4.5. Are
there any blockers on 4.5 that need to be fixed?

I would request to hold back on issues that are not blockers or critical
issues, and request David to please start a RC4 voting thread.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.