cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code 2015 is coming
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2015 08:31:27 GMT
Tilak, I think you need to log in to see the filter. Nevertheless, here
are my proposed ideas:

Integration Infra: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8208
Tooling: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8207
Bhyve: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8206
Docker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-8205

If you're interested in work on them, we can discuss here or if you want
a mentor you need to propose an idea here and also create a ticket with
tag 'gsoc2015' under CloudStack project.

--
Regards,
Rohit Yadav

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.