cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error when building
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 15:06:55 GMT

On Feb 23, 2015, at 4:44 AM, Rohit Yadav <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> [...]
has 1 error
in central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong
local POM @ line 24, column 11 -> [Help 2]

>>> Looks like the source is in /opt, make sure the source repo is owned by
>>> the user with suitable file mod bits so that they can build it and
>>> access ~/.m2 directory. Lastly, make sure to install nonoss libs before
>>> you build, you can use this repo
>>> https://github.com/bhaisaab/cloudstack-nonoss (I use this to build
>>> ShapeBlue's CloudStack nonoss builds).
>>
>> It's a simulator build, why would i need the nonoss bits ?
>
> I see the build failed while building cloud-vmware-base, AFAIK our maven
> build systemm, probably -Dnonoss or -Dnoredist (4.3) was passed.

Thanks for the pointer, I figured it out and indeed I was messing things up with the path
when copying the code over to the container.

>>> Check the CloudStack version in
>>> both root pom.xml and the artifact's pom.xml that is failing, if they
>>> are not same make them same :)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Rohit Yadav
>>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>>> M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>>> Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab
>>> PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)
>>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
>>>
>>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
>>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>>> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
>>> CloudStack Software Engineering<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-software-engineering/>
>>> CloudStack Infrastructure Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>>
>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
> M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.