cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <raj...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Adding a new rewrite rule on ssvm apache
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 10:40:47 GMT
On the current master for 4.6.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2015 at 15:22 PM, Daan Hoogland <daan.hoogland@gmail.com>
wrote:

Rajani, which version? (dumb question, I know)

I am not sure how it is used and whether it is overridden. I know this
is a field the vr re-write for redundant-vpc touches on. Ian and
WIlder are working on that but no code for the VR has been merged to
master yet. Just dome of the Mananger bit.

--
Daan

--
Sent from Windows Phone